Payroll outsourcing which involves employing an outside agency to do the routine work of managing salary, its calculation and payment, along with any other related functions, has transformed into an extremely successful industry. India is today one of the major destinations for payroll outsourcing.
Some of the reasons for this are:
- Team is headed by group of Chartered Accountants which means all the statutory laws are taken care.
- Cost savings for the company on outsourcing payroll processing are extremely significant and can go upto 50% at times.
- Reductions and cost effectiveness can be achieved.
- Productivity is improved, as service quality provided is excellent and this frees the company from non-income generating tasks.
- Latest technology and software for payroll processing are used.
- Indian payroll processing service providers have a very highly specialized and expansive knowledge base in finance and accounting which would be of help to businesses globally.
- These service providers are fluent in English and extremely competent and efficient.
- Where India and the USA are concerned, the time difference is also favourable, thus work completion is faster.
Payroll outsourcing has been highly productive for companies and has been functioning since 1997. In the past five years this industry has recorded a CAGR of 15 per cent. In short, it is a win-win situation.
For more information visit at: http://bit.ly/2lfddoj
The costs of doing all this, per employee, are steadily rising year over year. Payroll management services is a equation to solve. In fact, according to Ernst & Young, 55% of global firms doubt they will ever find a payroll solution that satisfies their payroll processing services needs. On top of this comes the required technology infrastructure, which can become particularly expensive when a company operates in multiple locations across the world.
However, in order to reap the benefits of standardisation and automation, HR and payroll can work in harmony. Working with a single supplier and implementing a cloud will help organisations move forward on this journey and further reduce costs.
For more information visit at: http://bit.ly/2oFKr4n
One such highly important activity is the payroll services for the employees, Usually to manage this, SME’s prefer to outsourcing payroll services, However, now SME’s can try the new cashless online payroll services solutions available in the market. The benefits of using such services can add up in the long run and the recent demonetisation effect and cashless movement has opened up new opportunities.
Every though few people have shown resistance towards the cashless movement, if electronic monetary systems will be successfully implemented across sectors and organisation, people will necessarily have to accept the new cashless system. Cashless payroll systems provide various advantages to the organisations and it is easy to understand why everyone will gladly accept it, without having to be forced into. Listed below are few such advantages that organization will receive with cashless payroll processing for their employees.
Get more information visit at: http://bit.ly/2hsA9m3